- Design and implement cloud security architectures and be responsible for security monitoring, incident response and risk analysis
- Automate security controls, run security tests and be liable for security configuration and hardening, identity- and access-management as well as for vulnerability-management
- Be the point of contact for all cloud security issues, evaluate new technologies and innovations and support software development units to build and maintain secure applications
Your core competencies
- You have a strong knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP and their respective security and features
- You are experienced with security assessments, threat modeling and risk management in cloud environments and familiar with security frameworks and standards
- You are proficient in scripting and automation, using language like Python, PoweShell or Bask
A competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications and far above the legal minimum wage is granted. Please let me know your salary expectations!
Even if you don’t fulfill all the requirements, please still contact me if you are interested in the position!
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Eva Knotz, Flux Consulting GmbH email@example.com