Full time or Part time
- Supporting and improving a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery workflow and a DevOps-oriented mindset.
- Integration of security practices into automation processes.
- Identify manual processes and automate them together with your peers.
- Support teams in designing, building, testing and deploying changes to existing software.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Assume the role of a missing link between your colleagues in development and operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD pipelines, config. management, deployment automation and infrastructure orchestration.
- Experience with microservice architecture, container and orchestration a strong plus.
- Familiarity with multiple programming languages – you are comfortable to debug issues and find your way around the stack.
- Experience with the tools used in our tech-stack beneficial: Ansible, Jenkins, Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Artifactory, Nagios / Icinga, CentOS, Ubuntu
You will love this job if:
- you enjoy collaborating and communicating with developers, quality assurance engineers, solution architects and operation engineers.
- You enjoy working in an international team that values team play and team spirit.
- You enjoy growing on the job and a great feedback culture with openness for mistakes.
- you love to have an end-to-end view on the software you are responsible for.
- you have a strong AppSec-centered mindset.
- you like to consider the organisation’s and customer’s IT infrastructure when making changes and improvements.
- you are keen to identify and analyse technical problems and solve them with your peers.
- You enjoy flexible working hours with the possibility of home office twice a week
- You enjoy social benefits like company events, free ticket for public transport, food allowance,…..
Sounds interesting? Please send me a message and I will contact you.
Eva Knotz, Flux Consulting GmbH, firstname.lastname@example.org or +436642013487