Full time or Part time
Your future role:
- Develop, maintain and improve the UIs of our existing and ever improving services.
- Your main focus will be frontend. Digging into the backend side would be a bonus.
- Collaborate with your peers in small teams consisting of frontend and backend developers, and QA engineers.
You will love this job if:
- you enjoy working in close proximity with your product management team.
- you like to work on a project for the long term.
- code quality is important to you.
- you like the freedom to decide how you solve a problem, including choosing the tools yourself.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience as frontend developer.
- Experience with Angular and Typescript.
- Java know-how would be of advantage.
Sounds interesting? Please send me a message and I will contact you.
Eva Knotz, Flux Consulting GmbH, firstname.lastname@example.org or +436642013487