Fullstack React Developer (f/m/d)
Our client is growing fast and with them their customer base. These customers should be able to configure their PV system easily and quickly with a few clicks on a high-tech platform. You will ensure that the technological infrastructure grows continuously with the requirements. Our client needs passionate, creative and enthusiastic developers:
- You design and develop the business logic and backend systems for the MVP experience in close collaboration with developer/quality teams.
- You write tests to get immediate feedback on the functionality of your codes
- You enjoy conceptualizing stories with the product owners as well as discussing technical concepts with the CTO
What you bring to the table:
- You have a knack for software design and based on your in-depth experience you are familiar with: React (5 years of experience).
- Nice to have: TypeScript, Next JS + Vercel (ISR), Cypress + Jest, Git + GitHub, CMS: Contentful, CRM: HubSpot
- Agile working in cross-functional, self-organized autonomous teams is natural to you
- Refactoring and permanent delivery of progress are deeply embedded in your work
- You love to be involved at key points and see rapid results
- You prefer to work in an effective team – good collaboration inspires you to perform at your best
- You are a passionate developer – your work is more than a job to you
What we offer you:
Our client considers the personal and professional development of its employees as an important success factor. Accordingly, you will be offered the following:
- The opportunity to work in a goal- and result-oriented company, where it is clear that everyone in the team is a valuable part of the whole
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely on a regular basis (work-life balance)
- Working with enthusiastic people who are dedicated to our cause, eager to learn and contribute to our shared success
- Flat hierarchies give you room to contribute creatively
- Access to our company-owned electric vehicles, also for private use
- A “KlimaTicket”, with which you can use all public transport in Austria free of charge for one year
- A free membership with myClubs | sports provider
- A work environment to feel good in with fruit and snacks as well as spacious premises in a location with good transport links
- An attractive developer salary in line with the market, which is significantly above the KV – according to your experience and qualifications. Please let us know your salary expectations!
Sounds interesting? Please send me an informal message and I will get in touch with you!
Eva Knotz, Flux Consulting GmbH
firstname.lastname@example.org or 06642013487