The Service Management and Controls team provides a central monitoring and reporting solution but also has within responsibility the IT Service Management processes and procedures in order to ensure the reliable and highly available operation of our IT as well as application services.
You will be part of a team of IT Service Managers where close collaboration is fostered, decisions are made in sync and communication is done to other areas and stakeholders actively.
Our client is looking for IT Service Management support and process expertise in the area of central ITIL that ideally covers knowledge and capabilities overall for Change, Incident, Configuration and Deployment.
- Continuous consideration of possible process improvements and support for them (by adhering to the latest frameworks of ITIL)
- Conduct reports to measure and evaluate the processes and process quality (examine data quality, analyze KPIs) if necessary elaborate improvement suggestions in case of deviations as well as the implementation of derived measures
- Work closely with other process managers, management and other stakeholders to implement and support effective solutions for ITSM
- Set the direction for ongoing maturation of ITSM tool (ServiceNow) to ensure maximum effectiveness with respect to process execution and reporting capabilities
- Regularly review and update Process, Procedure and other standard work and ensure all revisions are appropriately deployed, to include requisite training of all impacted parties and stakeholders
- Consulting stakeholders and supporting implementation of new projects while adhering to our processes (e.g. Cloud transitioning)
- Administration of tasks and tools in the area of communication (mailing lists, communication templates, …)
You check these boxes:
- A completed education (HTL, FH, university and/or experience in the bank IT environment)
- You bring a high problem-solving ability, speak the language of the different internal and external stakeholders
- You understand the IT landscape and have experience in IT Service Management and frameworks such as ITIL and COBIT
- You see the big picture and know how to connect and develop overall our ITSM processes
- You have a solution-oriented mindset and continuously look for opportunities to improve processes and way of working
- You understand how to bring people together, communicate goals and bring about decisions
- You have a very good command of English (German language is an advantage)
- The opportunity to work in a progressive banking IT area and to develop your own areas of responsibility and to take on responsibility yourself
- Care, collegial working atmosphere characterized by mutual appreciation, team spirit and fun at work
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste
- Health Centre – our client operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With flexible working hours model our client wants to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee benefits – Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. Our client is rewarding every successful referral
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation
- Work-Life-Balance – Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses – our client supports you in balancing work, family and leisure time
- A competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications is granted
Even if you don ́t fulfill all the requirements, please still contact me if you are interested in the position!
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Eva Knotz, Flux Consulting GmbH, firstname.lastname@example.org