Senior Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)
- You are eager to design, implement, develop, and optimize leasing business applications with a common technology stack, like Java, Spring and Angular
- You are excited using Docker, Kubernetes and cloud native technologies
- You contribute significantly to the project’s success with your expertise
- You take responsibility for your work and your team-mates, enjoy working together in a cross-national Scrum team
- You question things to gain insight into business processes to create supercool software
Your core competencies
- Several years of practical work experience (at least five years) in software development
- Curious to understand, challenge and then implement new user stories
Nice to have
- Readiness in checking out and developing in new technologies
- First contact points with Docker, Kubernetes or other cloud technology
What’s In It For You
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs’ council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: A competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications is granted. Please let me know your salary expectations!
Even if you don´t́ fulfill all the requirements, please still contact me if you are interested in the position!
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Eva Knotz, Flux Consulting GmbH email@example.com or 06642013487