As Senior Integration Tester you will contribute to design, integrate, test and deliver a safety critical product to ensure a highly available system with multiple redundant instances to guarantee a safe and frictionless travel of millions of train passengers.
- Definition and execution of functional-, integration- and performance tests incl. failover scenarios (hardware, network, software) in a complex environment on
- Whitebox level (unit testing)
- Blackbox level (interface and GUI)
- Review of requirements to define the test strategy accordingly
- Deep involvement in the areas of
- Script design for installation, upgrade, maintenance and diagnosis
- Maintenance of our test environment (HW/SW, installation, configuration, scripting)
- Integration of all system components incl. 3rd party products
- Definition and creation of needed test documentation
- Analysis and reproduction of incidents within the team
- Close cooperation with development, quality assurance, operations and project management
What you bring to the table
- Technical Degree preferably in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable work experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience and expertise on test design on functional, system and integration level
- Practical experience with Java, Linux, HA-Cluster, Docker, Kubernetes, openStack, networks, rabbitMQ, scripting or similar
- Knowledge about test automation on different levels (white- and blackbox testing)
- “Design for Testability” and “Safety by Design” are not just buzz words for you
- Experience of different toolings for requirements, test- and defectmanagement
- Innovative, adaptable and customer-oriented team player
- ISTQB certification like technical Test Analyst is a plus
- Fluency in English and a good level of German
- Experience in agile methodology is an advantage
What we offer you
- Challenging, innovative, long-term projects in a worldwide acting group offering various internal development opportunities
- Great accessibility by public transport and various benefits like flexible working time with home office policy (up to 80% home office possible), on-site canteen with company subsidy and annual season ticket for Wiener Linien.
- We offer an attractive Developer salary that is in line with the market and significantly above the KV – according to your experience and qualifications. Please let us know your salary expectations!
Please send me an informal message and I will contact you!